Tuesday 1 November 2011

Most Heart Rate Monitors Suck!

I love heart rate monitoring.

I heart rate monitor with the best of 'em... But if there is one thing I have found out: Most heart rate monitors suck!

And I know why. Want to know why? Quality assurance in China.

Heart rate monitors/fitness gadgets is a massive growth industry and with this rise in popularity comes a rise in smaller brands... These smaller brands are importin $1 monitors from China and re-selling them for $29 to YOU. These monitors have ZERO quality assurance. And... 25% will never ever even know what the hell a heart rate is.

The solution? The best heart rate monitors are the best and most popular because they have been designed AND manufactured with care. They come from respectable brands like Polar, Garmin, Timex, Suunto and MIO and others and I have compiled them all in my great heart rate monitor list of 2011. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment